We live in a lovely 3 bed detached house in Buckden. We have an enclosed private garden and a play area indoors which is bright, colourful and full of toys!
The children will have use of the following rooms:
- Playspace – This is the main playroom which has all the toys, books and other exciting things.
- Living room – Children will have use of the TV at lunch for quiet time if they are not sleeping and for reading books on the rug.
- Kitchen – This is where all the arts and crafts take place as well as baking lots of lovely things.
- Garden – The children will have lots of time to play outside in the garden. There is a dedicated gated area of the garden for messy play such as sand pit, water wall, mud kitchen and vegetable growing area.
- Bedroom/spare room – There is space for any children that will require it during the day. There is a travel cot for the younger children and airbeds for the older children who require sleep, and also children’s sleeping bags.
We will be adding a gallery section soon, but for now why not check out our Facebook page